Cruising: A New Family Tradition
Every family has traditions. Some have us beaming with pride, while others leave us hanging our heads in shame.
One tradition almost every family has is gathering for special occasions--holidays, summers, family reunions, funerals. Usually we gas up the car or grab some plane tickets and head back to the hometown for that. But that can get old (and expensive) after a while. And every time we get together, we hear the same thing; "Let's not let this be the only time we get together!"
But, as the months go by, that's exactly what happens. People get busy with their own lives and we don't see each other until the next event.
That's why cruises are the perfect setting for family celebrations--regardless of the size. If you're going to spend some money, why not make it fun and exciting while hanging out with your favorite people.
Cruises are the way to go because:
- You'll visit lots of cool places! (Islands...Beaches...Shopping areas....lots of them....in ONE trip!)
- You'll have a great time! (Lots of activities...for every age group...any lifestyle--laid back or bouncin' off the walls)
- You'll be spoiled...Reeeeal good! (No cooking...No cleaning...No keeping up with who paid what!)
- You'll get a lot for your money! (Pay for what you want...Skip what you don't. They even have babysitters! Date Night)
- You'll be safe and secure! (Probably more than in your own hometown...Cruise lines work hard to keep things on the up-and-up)